Sunday, September 7, 2014

Embark.......on creativitiy!

Over the last few months I took a little break from creating...and I'm happy to say that I'm back at it!  Over my holidays I spent an afternoon in Winkler visiting Lori at Love Is In The Details, fun times as always!  Of course I picked up some new goodies while I was there, so I pulled them out yesterday and spent the afternoon at my scrap table.


Here's a fun little tag I made using  the Perfect Airbrush Color Spritzer to create the background and Dina Wakely's Scribbly Bird stamp set.


I am in love with both products.....you can read more about the tag on the Love Is In The Details Blog!

We also have two new members on the Design Team, be sure to check the blog and see what Jodi & Jennifer have been busy creating!!

Have a great weekend!

No comments: